MEGT | Microsoft Traineeship
Are you or your kids interested in a career in IT? Uni isn’t the only answer!
Did you know? Each year, an estimated 20,000 IT jobs are being created in Australia – with approximately 5,500 graduates coming from university.
That’s why MEGT has partnered with Microsoft Australia to deliver the Microsoft Traineeship Program.
The program is an alternative pathway to uni studies – giving IT enthusiasts a platform to take their first step in their career and learn on-the-job!
How it works
The program is an opportunity for school leavers to gain valuable (and paid!) on-the-job experience while working towards a nationally accredited qualification — a Certificate IV in Information Technology – with TAFE.
Over 24 months, trainees will earn while they learn: applying the skills and knowledge gained from formal training to everyday work.
The program offers:
- Paid on-the-job experience within the Microsoft Australia Network
- A Certificate IV in Information Technology delivered by TAFE
- Industry-recognised Microsoft Certifications
- A strong foundation in all aspects of IT and emerging technology
- Expert support from MEGT, Microsoft Australia and TAFE every step of the way
We’d love to hear from you
Do you know someone curious about a future in IT? Applications for VIC 2020 program are now open! To find out more or apply for the program, visit: https://www.megt.com.au/microsoft-traineeship-program